Sterling telehealth in Idaho, Utah and Wyoming can provide health care without the clinic visit.
Coming Soon: New Telehealth Service from Sterling Urgent Care
Sterling Urgent Care is upgrading our Telehealth service as part of our commitment to providing quality, affordable, and convenient health care. Our new Telehealth will be available soon, allowing you to contact the providers you trust from your own home or workplace.
If you have an immediate healthcare need, our clinics are ready to help you. Find the Sterling Urgent Care near you for walk-in service, or call to schedule an appointment.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth, also known as Telemedicine, is a virtual visit between you and a Sterling health care provider. It is similar to a trip to one of our urgent care clinics, except you get to pick the time for the appointment and you don’t need to leave your home.
Many common conditions can be diagnosed via telehealth, including adult and pediatric illnesses and some injuries. Sterling Telehealth patients receive the same level of care and attention that we provide to our in-person patients. You will be evaluated by a medical professional and you may be able to get treatment recommendations without leaving your home.
How does it work?
- You can see a provider 6 days a week, from 8 am – 8 pm MDT.
- When you log into our system, you will be asked some questions about your symptoms. That information will be relayed to a Sterling telehealth provider.
- The provider will arrange a virtual visit with you to discuss your health needs and treatment options.
- If you need a prescription, we may be able to send it directly to a pharmacy near you.
- Make sure your video and audio permissions are on.
- Everything is secure and 100% HIPAA Complaint.
How much does it cost?
- For Members – No Charge
- Non-Members – starts at $49